If you will be attending the MPLS SDN World Congress 2015 in Paris, March 17-20, stop by Booth 306 where Telco Systems will be displaying and demonstrating its industry-leading Open Metro Edge (OME) SDN & NFV expanding portfolio.
Live, in action, demonstrations of Open Metro Edge SDN & NFV solution will feature:
- CloudMetro D-NFV demarcation and aggregation platform
- EdgeGenie Orchestrator that provides network and service management with centralized orchestration of distributed NFV devices
- ViNOX carrier SDN operating system
- TelcoApps leading NFV application portfolio including Check Point’s vFirewall, AudioCodes’ vSBC, Netrounds’ vProbe and Telco Systems’ own vRouter
The Open Metro Edge solution empowers service providers by simultaneously optimizing total cost of ownership and speeding the pace of introduction of new services. As a modular, full edge solution, each element—demarcation, aggregation, controller, etc.—can be deployed separately to perfectly match the needs of individual service providers or it can also be bundled as a complete solution. With OME, service providers can quickly take advantage of new revenue production opportunities, enhanced customer retention capabilities, and simplified network operations.
Telco Systems Speaking Engagements at MPLS SDN World Congress
On Friday, March 20th on (NFV & SDN Day 3, 8:30 AM) Telco Systems Product Line Manager, Gal Ofel, will be speaking on security applications transformation in the NFV area.
Rami Yaron, VP of Strategy & Business Development for Telco Systems, and Co-Chair of the MEF Global Marketing Committee, will be sharing his vast industry knowledge in the following MEF sessions on Tuesday, March 17th:
- 4:35 p.m. – Inter Operator LSO: End-to-End connectivity among operators for dynamic services (Speaker)
- 5:05 p.m. – APIs for Orchestration and Automation (Panelist)
- 5:35 p.m. – The New Generation of Stakeholders in the LSO-SDN-NFV Era (Panel Moderator)
Service providers, NFV application providers and other interested parties are invited to contact Telco Systems to schedule an appointment to meet us or just drop by booth 306.