Mobile Backaul Asia 2012 - Conrad Bangkok, Thailand: 27 - 29 March 2012
Mar 27, 2012
Choose the right Mobile Backhaul solution for your network to meet 3G/4G challenges`
Scalable MPLS to the cell site vs. cost-optimize Layer 2 network solution
MPLS to the cell site future proofs the backhaul network by enabling a unified transport technology backhaul network that is flexible, scalable and secure.
Telco Systems invites you to explore the benefits of extending MPLS to the cell over a cost-optimized L2 network.
- Support existing legacy technologies transport (2G, 2.5G) as well as new technologies transport (3G, 4G) and beyond on one unified backhaul network
- Ensure multiple LTE end-to-end service level (SLA)
- Support sophisticated traffic engineering options
- Separate and secure multiple operator traffic
- Enable scalable backhaul solution to accommodate the capacity crunch
- Reduce capital and operational costs
We invite you to visit us at Booth 8 at any time during the show
If you'd like to meet our experts to discuss the challenges you are facing and see how other providers benefit from our Mobile Backhaul solution, schedule your meeting with Nir Halachmi, Product Line Manager for Mobile Backhaul.
As a sponsor of the event, Telco Systems is pleased to offer a full three-day complimentary ticket (value of US$2,295) for you to attend the conference.
To claim your complimentary pass, please send your name, company name, job title, contact phone number and email address to Priscilla Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org under ref. AT641TS_VIP
Since the number of free passes is limited, we need your confirmation at your earliest convenience, but no later than 2 March 2012.
We look forward to seeing you in Bangkok!