Meet Telco Systems at Booth #312!
Meet Telco Systems at the MEF GEN15 event to learn how we empower communications service providers to increase revenues, simplify operations and assure customer retention and satisfaction.
Telco Systems will be demonstrating its CE 2.0 portfolio with new exciting layer 3 features and its SDN & NFV Open Metro Edge solution.
Visitors will also be able to hear Moshe Shimon, VP of Product Management and Marketing, speak as a panelist on the Service Provider Technology Track -“End-To-End Service Orchestration Across Physical & Virtual Network Domains” panel, on Tuesday, November 17 at 16:00.
Rami Yaron, VP of Strategy & Business Development for Telco Systems, and Co-Chair of the MEF Global Marketing Committee, will be participating in the following MEF sessions:
- Monday, Nov 16, 15:55-16:25: Mobile and CE 2.0 (Speaker)
- Tuesday, Nov 17, 17:10–17:30: MEF Mobile Backhaul – What Next? (Speaker)
- Tuesday, Nov 17, 14:50–17:00: Mobile & Small Cell Backhaul Breakout (Chair and Speaker)
- Tuesday, Nov 17, 15:30–16:00: Panel: Mobile Backhaul & Small Cell Backhaul (Moderator)
- Wednesday, Nov 18, 16:40–17:30: Roundtable: Reality Check On Advancing LSO, SDN & NFV-Related Initiatives & Delivering the Third Network Vision (Moderator)