Telco Systems Expands Professional Services to Deliver End-to-End Network Support for all Phases of Planning, Deployment and OperationNew premium services cover communication networks onsite and remotely, around the clock, and at every level of complexity
MANSFIELD, MA, June 18, 2015 – Telco Systems, the leading provider of innovative SDN & NFV and multi-service Carrier Ethernet 2.0 and MPLS edge access solutions, announced today that it has enriched its professional services offering to provide a full range of network support services for its customers anywhere, anytime.
Addressing today’s growing complexity of network deployments and operations, Telco Systems’ new comprehensive services will simplify routine maintenance and day-to-day network operations regardless of complexity and geography. Providing world-class planning and operations expertise to customers as they continue to expand, evolve and optimize their network operations, the new services will broaden and deepen customer in-house technical expertise by delivering “expertise as a service” remotely and onsite.
Telco Systems introduces these five new support packages:
- Remote Monitoring: Telco Systems experts monitor the network remotely from a 24-hour support center offering comprehensive, end-to-end fault management and prompt reaction to problem reports.
- Remote Network Operations Center (Remote NOC): A configurable service that extends support capabilities beyond the operator’s staff and level of expertise, proactively addressing potential network issues and design anomalies from a remote network operations center.
- Temporary Resident On-Site: Customers can bring Telco Systems resident engineers to their sites on a temporary basis for specific projects or consultations.
- Permanent Resident On-Site: Customers can benefit from Telco Systems engineers and experts working alongside their staff on a long-term basis.
- System Staging: On Telco Systems’ premises, customers can verify the entire system’s process prior to deployment and installation, reducing deployment time and eliminating unforeseen problems. This remote system staging reduces the level of uncertainty associated with having operating networks overwhelmed by new and unfamiliar equipment as networks evolve and expand.
Telco Systems’ new premium professional services are available immediately to all customers.