Rami Yaron, VP, Strategy and Business Development at Telco Systems, will hold a presentation on “Achieving optimal performance through smart mobile backhaul network design” at the 5G North America Conference, which will take place November 14–16 2016 in Dallas, Texas.
Yaron, who is also serving as co-chair of the MEF Global Marketing Committee, will make his presentation on November 16, at 15:10.
To meet the increase in mobile devices and the demand for more bandwidth, as well as high quality of service and experience, operators are deploying new types of infrastructure and technologies, such as small cells, carrier-grade Wi-Fi, distributed antenna systems and remote radio heads.
These new technologies impose different requirements on the backhaul network in order to achieve better user experience. Operators must therefore have a clear strategy to improve their current mobile backhaul networks. Mobile backhaul network design may determine the capacity and performance of the mobile network.
The session will deal with the following issues:
- Optimizing your network for LTE Advance cellular backhaul and the MEF mobile backhaul initiative
- Outlining requirements for synchronization, resiliency and service mapping
- Achieving performance objectives for multiple classes of service
- Best practices in LTE Advance and small cell backhaul transition
- Outlining the latest MEF developments in mobile backhaul
- Assessing the impact of small cells synchronization and coordination on the backhaul
To learn more about Telco System mobile backhaul solution click here