Business Development Manager – (Israel)
As a Business Development Manager, You will be responsible to build and maintain Telco Systems NFV ecosystem and strategic partnerships.
You will be responsible to analyze market segments, define go to market strategy, develop partnership engagements and drive business development activities globally.
You will identify, incubate, develop and negotiate relationship with strategic partners in the areas of NFV, Network virtualization, Cloud and network service providers.
This role has measurable business and revenue targets with the full accountability of the Business Development manager.
In this role you will be working closely with product, engineering and sales teams.
• Drive, develop and negotiate OEM and revenue targeted partnership agreements
• Develop new strategic partnerships with tier-1 NFV market players, build alliances and strategic partner prospects.
• Identify and develop partner centric initiatives that will create a large impact.
• Work with cross-functional teams to lead and support high priority projects.
• Actively promote Telco’s ecosystem and develop market awareness of it.
• Research and analyze customers and market trends, to elaborate go to market and partner strategies.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent in engineering, computer science, or adjacent fields.
• 5 years of business development and/or Presale experience in technology domains in global markets.
• Experience in Networking or Telecom. NFV/Cloud knowledge is an advantage.
• Customer facing and relational capabilities are essential.
• Speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
Product Line Manager – NFV (Israel)
Responsible for Product life cycle management (PLC) and driving the business of Telco systems NFV product portfolio. Responsibility on outbound product, Business Development and working with strategic partners. Reporting to VP Product.
- Provide market and technical expertise in the area of networking solutions with a strong emphasis on NFV and edge computing end-to-end solutions for Business services, aggregation, Mobile Backhaul, centers, etc.
- Analyze market trends, needs and define next-generation product vision and strategy, define the MRD/PRD and execution plans
- Develop the necessary business cases, pricing strategies, and discounting guidelines that support product positioning in the target markets.
- Work with R&D on developing the product
- Work and guideline Sales on go to market plans and provide all required Sales support collaterals
- Prime relationships with third party required for complete system solution.
- Proven product management experience in software B2B products.
- Required experience in Networking, NFV, and cloud services.
- Experienced in pre-sale support and customer engagements.
- Experience as system architects, R&D team leader - an advantage.
- Superb communication and presentation skills. Flexible, able to handle multiple tasks independently.
- Self-motivated leader that works well with a virtual team or individually as necessary.
- Engineering or Computer Science degree.
USA or Israel (flexible)
Senior Embedded SW Engineer – Carrier Ethernet – (Israel)
We’re looking for a motivated and talented individual with extensive experience implementing carrier-grade data communications services and Carrier class product design and delivery experience with Access & Aggregation Switches/Routers designed for Service Provider deployments, to join our team.
As a lead developer, you will have a central role contributing to Layer2/Layer3 datapath architecture, delivering innovative solutions to meet demanding performance, scalability and feature requirements in support of advanced Carrier Ethernet services.
• 5+ years Telecommunication industry experience as an Embedded Software Engineer developing Switches, Routers, MPLS, Metro and Carrier Ethernet.
• Expert level knowledge of Core Routing/Switching technologies and protocols and multi-layer network architectures (Carrier Ethernet, IP, MPLS) is required
• Good hands-on SW Development experience with:
• Broadcom DNX/XGS chipsets
• QoS/Traffic management, Segment Routing, L3VPN, EVPN MPLS
• L2/L3 control protocols
• BSc in Engineering or computer Science
• Good written & communication skills in English
• Passionate, proactive self-starter, flexible/adaptable personality
• Demonstrated ability to keep up with leading technology
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative approach
Software Group Manager - Carrier Ethernet (Israel)
- Lead multi-disciplinary design and development of advanced CE solutions (PLC) and driving the business of Telco systems’ full Carrier product portfolio.
- Manage a high-performance team of 20+ developers across multiple sites (local and remote).
- Take full responsibility over fast-paced, high quality, and on-time software releases (from design through to delivery).
- Serve as the technical focal point for Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support.
- 3+ years of proven ability to build and manage effective multi-site development teams of at least 12-15 engineers
- Hands-on experience as a Software Engineer or System Architect in developing Switches, Routers, , and Carrier .
- Experience using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Engineering or computer Science degree. MBA a plus
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English
- Travel is required once a quarter
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to coach and mentor a team
- Passionate, proactive self-starter, flexible/adaptable personality
- Demonstrated ability to keep up with leading technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative approach
R&D Project Manager (Israel)
Telco Systems is looking for a top candidate to manage the R&D PMO function and serve as a member of the R&D staff.
In this role you will be responsible for managing, planning and controlling R&D resources and deliveries.
- Plan, control and lead the R&D projects to meet program's timeline, content, quality and budget
- Define and manage the development life cycle process
- Ensure effective cross-functional collaboration and coordination
- BSc in Engineering/Computer Science (Degree in Industrial Engineering- Advantage)
- 5 years of experience in R&D multidisciplinary environment
- Vast experience as R&D PMO manager
- Project management professional (PMP) certification – an advantage
- Experience in Agile methodology & delivery
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead without authority and the ability to dive into technical aspects quickly
- Proactive, resourceful and able to learn and work independently
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and under demanding timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English
Full Stack Engineer & Team Leader (Israel)
The right candidate will lead a team that develops scalable multi-functional NFV Management systems as well as taking on major developments independently.
- Computer Science graduate
- Experience as SW team leader for 2+ years
- Minimum 5+ years’ work experience with Java
- Proven experience with DBs (SQL, NoSQL)
- Proven experience working with Linux Environment
- Proven experience with Cloud Computing Platforms such as OpenStack, Kubernetes, ECOMP, AWS, IFTio
- Knowledge in: database architecture, middleware, APIs, front-end development, UI - advantage
- Experience with Python – advantage
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment – advantage
- Fluent English
- Basic Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proactive attitude, excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with other remote offshore teams
Professional Service Engineer – (MA, USA)
In this role you will provide state-of-the-art customer facing technical support services. The role includes Professional Services and Training for Telco Systems Carrier and NFV Solutions for a variety of Service Providers and Carrier customers. You will be working closely with the Sales Account Managers, Sales Engineers and R&D teams. Reporting directly to Director of Professional Services.
- Provide technical solutions, assessment and analysis for Telco Systems customers
- Work closely with the customers to understand their needs and propose appropriate solutions to meet customer business and network objectives
- Verify service assurance and solution integrity for strategic customers
- Perform Proof of Concept testing at customer’s site
- Execute Technical certification trainings (remote/onsite)
- Work with Global Solutions/Sales Engineering teams, in planning, designing and delivering advanced technical solutions
- At least 3 years of technical experience in the service provider environment
- In-depth working knowledge across multiple technical disciplines that includes , Broadband, IP-VPN, xWDM, /, Carrier , SNMP, and /WAN integration, SDN/NFV
- Experience in design, expertise and implementation of and solutions – A Must
- Understanding of routing protocols such as , OSPF and – A Must
- Operational experience in an and environment
- Proven experience working with Linux Environment
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year College or university; or equivalent training, education and experience
- MEF-CECP – an advantage
- Provide on-premises Professional Services for customer
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Positive attitude and good team skills
- Strong problem-solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action
- An autodidact & self-motivated who can work autonomously or in a team environment
Mansfield (Boston area), USA