Telco Systems provides reliable networking and virtualization solutions including for Carrier Ethernet and NFV platforms.
We have been at the forefront of the Edge compute revolution with innovative virtualization software and orchestration solutions for many years. Telco Systems is a global company, headquartered in Boston and Israel, with worldwide R&D and Sales offices.
Senior Solution Engineer – (USA)
Position & Responsibilities:
• Accountable for working with customers to understand and document network designs, technical and implementation and operational requirements.
• Skillful at developing real-world solutions to multifaceted customer requirements and successfully communicating to the Product and R&D teams accurately what is needed.
• Ability to work well with cross functional teams to discuss, develop and deliver value-based solutions to meet customers’ business, network, and operational objectives.
• Provide customer facing Pre-Sales support and consulting of Telco Systems Carrier Ethernet and NFV Solutions for a variety of communications service providers.
• Maintain a solid understanding of our position in the competitive landscape and market trends to be able to quickly identify solid opportunities.
• Skilled at creating professional documents & presentations for internal use and customers.
• Drive innovative technical responses with the appropriate teams for RFP/RFI’s.
• Running Proof of Concept testing on customer’s sites when necessary.
• At least five years of progressive, technical experience in a communications service provider, and/or vendor environment.
• BA/BS degree in a technical field. MBA - a plus.
• Deep knowledge across multiple technical disciplines including Metro Ethernet, IP, MPLS/VPLS.
• Experience working in ISP, CSP, MSP, MSO environments.
• MEF-CECP preferred
• Enthusiasm for Travel
Other Required Skills:
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong problem-solving skills; ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action.
• Self-motivated and be able to work autonomously and in a team environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff on a variety of advanced topics in a clear and concise manner.
• Capacity to function in a fast paced, dynamic, customer-facing environment.
• Dedication to staying up to date on new technologies and evolving market requirements
Senior Director of Marketing - (Israel or USA )
Define Telco System's marketing strategy and lead the execution of all marketing efforts related to our Cloud, NFV and Carrier product lines.
• Define the organization's marketing foundations including branding, messaging, value proposition and mission
• Build strategic marketing plans while setting clear KPI’s to drive revenue and growth
• Manage budget and performance – tracking results and optimizing to achieve ROI
• Lead the online and field marketing strategy (Content, social, events, partnerships)
• Develop marketing core content, create a brand story and increase its awareness across the target market
• Establish and foster meaningful professional relationships with partners, analysts, public relations, as well as internal key stakeholders
• At least 5 years of marketing or product management experience in global B2B companies
• 3+ year of experience in the Telecom industry
• Highly experienced with digital marketing concepts and execution
• Proven experience in lead generation expertise
• Expert in presenting to customers and communicating with analysts and media
• BSc in a relevant field, MBA is an advantage
• A rapid learner
• A PRO at communicating and collaboration
• Has a "get it done" attitude and radiates team spirit
• Has passion for marketing products that solve problems, in simple and intuitive ways.
Israel or USA, Boston area is preferred
Product Marketing Manager – (Israel)
As Our Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to present Telco System's product portfolio.
A skilled storyteller and eager to solve problems, you will work closely with the R&D, product, and sales teams to create a product marketing strategy and lead the execution by creating toolkits for our Cloud, NFV, and Edge Compute product lines. Build your knowledge and exposure to various technologies and players in the IT industry including Microsoft, VMware, AWS, Azure, and many more while building a foundation in Product Marketing.
• Be responsible for product positioning, messaging, and product launches.
• Apply domain expertise and writing skills to the creation of sales enablement tools including case studies, product collateral, sales decks, battle cards, etc. Collaborate with peers contributing to the Go to Market strategy, including campaigns, lead generation, and digital marketing for your products target audience
• Create content to drive awareness, thought leadership, demand generation, and pipeline acceleration.
• Engage the analyst community, conduct frequent and regular briefings and maintain an ongoing relationship.
• Research and understand the positioning of our competitors and learn their strengths and weaknesses and prepare competitive content for sales and channels.
• Translate product functionality and technical details into marketing materials and user benefits. Storytelling; Simplifying technical content into easy-to-understand benefits for our end users and ecosystem, winning the hearts and minds of prospects and customers
• At least 3 years of B2B product marketing experience
• Proven experience in technology or software space
• Networking knowledge is desired
• Proven ability to articulate technology features and capabilities into clear business-oriented value propositions
• High ability to quickly translate technical content into ‘positioning’ for non-technical audiences and messaging for multiple audiences
• Eager storyteller
• English - mother tongue level, both in writing and in oral communication.
• Experience in managing a project, setting deadlines, and adhere to them
• BSc in a relevant field, MBA is an advantage
Business Development Manager – (Israel)
As a Business Development Manager, You will be responsible to build and maintain Telco Systems NFV ecosystem and strategic partnerships.
You will be responsible to analyze market segments, define go to market strategy, develop partnership engagements and drive business development activities globally.
You will identify, incubate, develop and negotiate relationship with strategic partners in the areas of NFV, Network virtualization, Cloud and network service providers.
This role has measurable business and revenue targets with the full accountability of the Business Development manager.
In this role you will be working closely with product, engineering and sales teams.
• Drive, develop and negotiate OEM and revenue targeted partnership agreements
• Develop new strategic partnerships with tier-1 NFV market players, build alliances and strategic partner prospects.
• Identify and develop partner centric initiatives that will create a large impact.
• Work with cross-functional teams to lead and support high priority projects.
• Actively promote Telco’s ecosystem and develop market awareness of it.
• Research and analyze customers and market trends, to elaborate go to market and partner strategies.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent in engineering, computer science, or adjacent fields.
• 5 years of business development and/or Presale experience in technology domains in global markets.
• Experience in Networking or Telecom. NFV/Cloud knowledge is an advantage.
• Customer facing and relational capabilities are essential.
• Speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
Product Line Manager- Edge Compute – (Israel)
Responsible for managing the product life cycle (PLC) and driving the business of Telco systems’ NFV and edge computing product portfolio including outbound, business development, and working with strategic partners. Reporting to VP Product.
• Provide market and technical expertise in the area of networking solutions with a strong emphasis on NFV and edge computing end-to-end solutions for business services, aggregation, Mobile Backhaul, data centers, etc.
• Analyze market trends, needs and define product vision and strategy
• Define and execute MRD/PRD.
• Work with R&D to create a concise roadmap and be responsible for the execution.
• Develop sales tools including product collaterals, business cases, competitive analysis, product features and values, as well as, pricing strategies and gross margin guidelines that support product positioning in the target markets.
• Become the product’s focal point - working with sales on go-to-market plans, as well as, assisting sales in customer meetings.
• Develop relationships with third parties that complete Telco System’s solution.
• 5+ years of product management experience in software B2B products.
• Experience in Networking, virtualization, Edge computing, and cloud services.
• Experience as a system architect or as an R&D team leader - an advantage.
• Experience in presales situations and customer/prospects engagements.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills. Flexible, able to handle multiple tasks independently.
• A self-motivated leader that can work well in a virtual team environment or individually as necessary
• BSc degree or Engineering or Computer Science.
• MBA degree – an advantage
QA Infrastructure Engineer – (Israel)
Telco Systems is looking for Linux and networking expert to be part of innovative virtualization solution teams.
• Build and maintain continuous integration, provisioning and operating process
• Develop, support and manage our infrastructure-based Linux operating system and cloud environments
• Provide support to development/Professional Services teams in creating and configuring environments
• Develop security guidelines to avoid unauthorized damage or usage
• Maintain proper version control of software deliverables
• Analyze configuration issues and prepose appropriate resolutions
• At least 1 year of experience in testing complex software systems
• Proven knowledge & Experience in the following:
o Linux environment/servers
o Cloud – Azure/AWS – advantage
o Docker and K8s - advantage
o Atlassian products - advantage
• Deep knowledge in networking (L2 & L3 protocols)
• Knowledge & Experience W/Open Stuck/HyperV
• At least 1 year of experience in writing scripts (PowerShell or Python)- advantage
• Excellent writing and verbal skills in English and Hebrew
• Attention to details, self-motivated with great learning skills
Senior Embedded SW Engineer – Carrier Ethernet – (Israel)
We’re looking for a motivated and talented individual with extensive experience implementing carrier-grade data communications services and Carrier class product design and delivery experience with Access & Aggregation Switches/Routers designed for Service Provider deployments, to join our team.
As a lead developer, you will have a central role contributing to Layer2/Layer3 datapath architecture, delivering innovative solutions to meet demanding performance, scalability and feature requirements in support of advanced Carrier Ethernet services.
• 5+ years Telecommunication industry experience as an Embedded Software Engineer developing Switches, Routers, MPLS, Metro and Carrier Ethernet.
• Expert level knowledge of Core Routing/Switching technologies and protocols and multi-layer network architectures (Carrier Ethernet, IP, MPLS) is required
• Good hands-on SW Development experience with:
• Broadcom DNX/XGS chipsets
• QoS/Traffic management, Segment Routing, L3VPN, EVPN MPLS
• L2/L3 control protocols
• BSc in Engineering or computer Science
• Good written & communication skills in English
• Passionate, proactive self-starter, flexible/adaptable personality
• Demonstrated ability to keep up with leading technology
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative approach
Full Stack Engineer & Team Leader (Israel)
The right candidate will lead a team that develops scalable multi-functional NFV Management systems as well as taking on major developments independently.
- Computer Science graduate
- Experience as SW team leader for 2+ years
- Minimum 5+ years’ work experience with Java
- Proven experience with DBs (SQL, NoSQL)
- Proven experience working with Linux Environment
- Proven experience with Cloud Computing Platforms such as OpenStack, Kubernetes, ECOMP, AWS, IFTio
- Knowledge in: database architecture, middleware, APIs, front-end development, UI - advantage
- Experience with Python – advantage
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment – advantage
- Fluent English
- Basic Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proactive attitude, excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with other remote offshore teams