Telco Systems provides reliable networking and virtualization solutions including for Carrier Ethernet and NFV platforms.
We have been at the forefront of the Edge compute revolution with innovative virtualization software and orchestration solutions for many years. Telco Systems is a global company, headquartered in Boston and Israel, with worldwide R&D and Sales offices.
Senior Product Manager - Edgility - Israel
Reporting to the CPO and working alongside the Edgility product management director, you will have a major part in driving the Edgility vision into a cohesive product strategy that generates business growth.
• Research the Edge Computing market in multiple business verticals to indetify problems to be solved and business usecases.
• Work closely with marketing and sales to develop a deep understanding of customer needs and market trends. Use that knowledge to shape the product roadmap and prioritize features and functionality for R&D.
• Develop sales and marketing tools including product collateral, business cases, competitive analysis, product features and values, as well as, pricing strategies and pricing guidelines that support product positioning in the target markets.
• Become the product’s focal point – working with sales on go-to-market plans, as well as, assisting sales in customer meetings.
• Identify and develop relationships with technology partners that complement the Edgility solution
• Work closely with R&D to create a clear and cohesive roadmap and be responsible for driving the development and delivery of our edge computing products.
• 5+ years of product management experience in B2B software.
• Proven experience in leading a new product to product-market fit.
• Strong Outbound capabilities – willing to talk to customers, prospects and partners, gather ambiguous requirements and turn them into an actionable insights and product roadmap.
Demonstarted knowledge in: K8S, Networking, Virtualization, IoT and cloud architecture.
• Experience in presales situations and customer / prospects engagements.
• Experience as a system architect, R&D or DevOps team leader – an advantage.
• Experience working with off-shore R&D – an advantage
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Near native English proficiency.
Edgility Sales Director – Service Providers – USA
Responsible for developing and executing key growth sales strategies and securing revenue across new logos in the North American based Tier 1 and/or Tier 2 Communications Service Provider customer domain.
• Responsible for building a pipeline of new logos and growing the Edgility software business within the US Tier 1 and/or Tier 2 Service Provider market
• Own a full cycle sales process from discovery to closing large multiyear deals
• Leverage personal, social, and professional networks to identify and develop relationships with prospects
• Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company
• Prepare sales proposals, technical product presentations, and independently manage your own sales activities to create a meaningful pipeline of enterprise business within a short period of time
• Influence go-to-market strategies by providing feedback to management on current and future product requirements and sales blockers
• Operate your business in a professional manner with frequent updates and regular maintenance of leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities in Salesforce
• 5+ years of overall software sales experience, building relationships, and managing complex sales processes with North America based large Telco’s (Tier 1 and/or Tier 2 Communications Service Providers)
• Technical knowledge in telecommunication or networking, cloud-based solutions and NFV
• Verifiable and consistent track record of exceeding sales quota, building strong pipelines, and closing business in enterprise B2B software sales, data analytics, IT or other technology solutions sales
• Experience successfully selling into technical user base of Tier 1/2 Service Providers; including CIOs, CTOs, Group Executives, Wholesale/Enterprise, Cloud Architects, Application Owners, DevOps, SaaS Admins, and VP-level IT/Infrastructure buyers
• The ideal candidate must be a high-energy, strategic leader possessing a strong sense of urgency and a track record of cold calling, lead generation and closing complex deals
• Ambitious, compelling, and professional sales presence using email, telephone, and video conferencing with a high aptitude for social media digital marketing
• BA/BS degree or equivalent. MBA a plus.
Directly to Vice President of Sales & General Manager – North America
US – Remote
Director of QA
In this role you will establish the quality plans and the quality practices to achieve the desired level of quality and lead the continuous quality improvement of all delivered products and services and make this a competitive advantage for the company. You will be actively involved throughout the product life-cycle from product design, development, system integration, E2E testing and delivery to make the business-practical quality driven approach that results in delighted customers and successful business a reality. As such you will be the highest authority for quality issues with the ability to veto the release of any product that does not meet the prescribed quality criteria and a senior member of the R&D management team, reporting to the Global VP of R&D.
• Specify, design and implement preventive quality methodologies, processes and tools throughout the development life cycle – in design, in coding, in integration, in test and in deployment to ensure they meet quality criteria.
• Proactively and consistently evaluate QA process and efficiencies and continuously adapt and improve them based on lessons learned
• Establish clear release criteria and definition of done for all release components
• Create and manage metrics to gauge progress vs objective QA goals
• 3+ years’ experience managing the quality function in a global company with 100+ employees dealing with highly-engineered HW/SW solutions with proven high-quality releases
• Experience in managing an offshore QA team – advantage
• Deep knowledge of testing and quality methodologies and tools in a SW-rich environment
• Ability meeting tight schedules to meet customer needs / ability to multi-task under demanding delivery deadlines
• Ability to demonstrate creativity and initiative to continuously improve processes and quality delivered to customers
• Proven experience working in Agile and Scrum
• Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and writing in English
• Strong collaborative skills to be effective in cross-functional and matrix settings
• Demonstrate decisiveness & courage to raise difficult issues and collaborate/influence to find the right solutions
HQ, Yokneam, Israel