Sales Engineer – West & Central Region (USA)
Position & Responsibilities:
• Provide customer facing Pre-Sales support and consulting of Telco Systems Carrier and NFV Solutions for a variety of service providers, enterprise and other customers.
• Accountable for working with customers to understand and document network designs, technical and implementation and operational requirements.
• Skillful at developing real-world solutions to multifaceted customer requirements and successfully communicating to the Product and R&D teams accurately what is needed.
• Ability to work well with cross functional teams to discuss, develop and deliver value-based solutions to meet customers’ business, network and operational objectives.
• Maintain a solid understanding of our position in the competitive landscape and market trends to be able to quickly identify solid opportunities.
• Skilled at creating professional documents & presentations for internal use and customers.
• Drive innovative technical responses with the appropriate teams for RFP/RFI’s.
• Running Proof of Concept testing on customer’s sites when necessary.
• At least five years of progressive, technical experience in a service provider, and/or vendor environment.
• BA/BS degree in a technical field. MBA - a plus.
• Deep knowledge across multiple technical disciplines including , IP, / and/or SDN and Network Function Virtualization.
• Experience working in , CSP, MSP, environments.
• Experience working with Enterprise customers and managed services is a plus
• MEF-CECP preferred
• Enthusiasm for Travel
Other Required Skills:
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong problem-solving skills; ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action.
• Self-motivated and be able to work autonomously and in a team environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff on a variety of advanced topics in a clear and concise manner.
• Capacity to function in a fast paced, dynamic, customer-facing environment.
• Dedication to staying up to date on new technologies and evolving market requirements.
West & Central US
Software Group Manager - Carrier Ethernet (Israel)
- Lead multi-disciplinary design and development of advanced CE solutions (PLC) and driving the business of Telco systems’ full Carrier product portfolio.
- Manage a high-performance team of 20+ developers across multiple sites (local and remote).
- Take full responsibility over fast-paced, high quality, and on-time software releases (from design through to delivery).
- Serve as the technical focal point for Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support.
- 3+ years of proven ability to build and manage effective multi-site development teams of at least 12-15 engineers
- Hands-on experience as a Software Engineer or System Architect in developing Switches, Routers, , and Carrier .
- Experience using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Engineering or computer Science degree. MBA a plus
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English
- Travel is required once a quarter
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to coach and mentor a team
- Passionate, proactive self-starter, flexible/adaptable personality
- Demonstrated ability to keep up with leading technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative approach
Marketing Director – (Israel, USA)
As Our Director of Marketing, you will be responsible to define Telco System's marketing strategy.
You will lead the execution of all marketing efforts related to our Cloud, NFV and Carrier Ethernet product lines.
You’ll also develop your marketing skills covering the most advanced technologies in the telecom domain.
• Define the organization's marketing foundations including branding, messaging, value proposition and mission
• Build strategic marketing plans while setting clear KPI’s to drive revenue and growth
• Manage budget and performance – tracking results and optimizing to achieve ROI
• lead the online and field marketing strategy (Content, social, events, partnerships)
• Develop marketing core content, create a brand story and increase its awareness across the target market
• Establish and foster meaningful professional relationships with partners, analysts, public relations, as well as internal key stakeholders
• 5+ years of marketing or product management experience in global B2B companies
• Telecom experience - an advantage
• English in High level both verbal and written - a must
• Skilled in presenting to customers and communicating with analysts and media
• BSc in a relevant field, MBA is an advantage
• A rapid learner
• A PRO at communicating and collaboration
• Has a "get it done" attitude and radiates team spirit
• Has passion for marketing products that solve complex problems, in simple and intuitive ways.
HQ, Yokneam, Israel or USA
QA Infrastructure Engineer – (Israel)
Telco Systems is looking for Linux and networking expert to be part of innovative virtualization solution teams.
• Build and maintain continuous integration, provisioning and operating process
• Develop, support and manage our infrastructure-based Linux operating system and cloud environments
• Provide support to development/Professional Services teams in creating and configuring environments
• Develop security guidelines to avoid unauthorized damage or usage
• Maintain proper version control of software deliverables
• Analyze configuration issues and prepose appropriate resolutions
• At least 1 year of experience in testing complex software systems
• Proven knowledge & Experience in the following:
o Linux environment/servers
o Cloud – Azure/AWS – advantage
o Docker and K8s - advantage
o Atlassian products - advantage
• Deep knowledge in networking (L2 & L3 protocols)
• Knowledge & Experience W/Open Stuck/HyperV
• At least 1 year of experience in writing scripts (PowerShell or Python)- advantage
• Excellent writing and verbal skills in English and Hebrew
• Attention to details, self-motivated with great learning skills
Senior Embedded SW Engineer – Carrier Ethernet – (Israel)
We’re looking for a motivated and talented individual with extensive experience implementing carrier-grade data communications services and Carrier class product design and delivery experience with Access & Aggregation Switches/Routers designed for Service Provider deployments, to join our team.
As a lead developer, you will have a central role contributing to Layer2/Layer3 datapath architecture, delivering innovative solutions to meet demanding performance, scalability and feature requirements in support of advanced Carrier Ethernet services.
• 5+ years Telecommunication industry experience as an Embedded Software Engineer developing Switches, Routers, MPLS, Metro and Carrier Ethernet.
• Expert level knowledge of Core Routing/Switching technologies and protocols and multi-layer network architectures (Carrier Ethernet, IP, MPLS) is required
• Good hands-on SW Development experience with:
• Broadcom DNX/XGS chipsets
• QoS/Traffic management, Segment Routing, L3VPN, EVPN MPLS
• L2/L3 control protocols
• BSc in Engineering or computer Science
• Good written & communication skills in English
• Passionate, proactive self-starter, flexible/adaptable personality
• Demonstrated ability to keep up with leading technology
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative approach
Full Stack Engineer & Team Leader (Israel)
The right candidate will lead a team that develops scalable multi-functional NFV Management systems as well as taking on major developments independently.
- Computer Science graduate
- Experience as SW team leader for 2+ years
- Minimum 5+ years’ work experience with Java
- Proven experience with DBs (SQL, NoSQL)
- Proven experience working with Linux Environment
- Proven experience with Cloud Computing Platforms such as OpenStack, Kubernetes, ECOMP, AWS, IFTio
- Knowledge in: database architecture, middleware, APIs, front-end development, UI - advantage
- Experience with Python – advantage
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment – advantage
- Fluent English
- Basic Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proactive attitude, excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with other remote offshore teams